Wag kang makielam. Dumaldal ako nung Saturday, September 09, 2006.


Have you ever neglected someone really important for you?

Have you ever felt the ill feeling of neglecting someone you truly care about? So why do you do this risk for?

  • Are you hoping that this way, he or she will notice you?
  • Are you afraid of something? Something like being neglected too?
  • Or you're just so sick of knowing things that can hurt you?


It feels heavy right? I know. I understand 'cause I feel the same.


- EDITED -


TWELVE ngayon. :(

Isa nanamang makasariling post ito. Wag niyo na lang basahin kasi alam kong hindi kayo interesado sa buhay ng iba.

Sana lang nababasa niya to diba? Hmm, twelve ngayon and I don't know what to feel right now. I was really on the mood to greet her [???] today through testi. I wanted to say sorry for ignoring her for the past months since today's our "happy". But this is the thing, I was browsing my friendster list but I didn't saw her name. I went back the for the sencond and third time but again, no [???] on the list. I browsed it again for the enth time, hoping that I only jumped over her name. But sadly, no sign. :(

// I'm sorry for starting all these wack. I miss you. :( //








Tangkie Hmm, ako si Tangkie. Isang gago, siraulo, tarantado, perwisyo, epal, balasubas, barubal, salaula, ulul, may topak, laitera, isanabera, brutal, may tililing, maka-BALETE, maka-butete, maka-bampira, laitera at dakilang nilalang. Pero hulaan niyo... SWEET daw ako? :)

Frienster: t@ngkie.com
YM: tangkierawr

You may add me to your list but be sure to introduce yourself first ok?











Tangkie
Tangkie2
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006