Wag kang makielam. Dumaldal ako nung Tuesday, August 29, 2006.


Argg! Sabayang pagbigkas tommorow. Hahaha! Good luck for all the last-minute practices. Hahaha! Specially for Ottilia! :)

Wakeke! Meg and I don't want to hope anymore. So what do we get from that? Crushed hopes at the end? Don't get me wrong guys, I said "hoping". Yes, we're not hoping anymore. Instead, we are praying. Besides, prayer is powerful right?

Hey hey, I just want to let know something. Bwaha! There's a cute guy here I've been greatly crushing since Kuya Melvin introduced him to me. [Thanks Kuya! Love you!] God! He's so cute. I love his voice! And the eye plus the smile? Ahhgg, killer! His name is Ian. Come on! I love his name. =b








Tangkie Hmm, ako si Tangkie. Isang gago, siraulo, tarantado, perwisyo, epal, balasubas, barubal, salaula, ulul, may topak, laitera, isanabera, brutal, may tililing, maka-BALETE, maka-butete, maka-bampira, laitera at dakilang nilalang. Pero hulaan niyo... SWEET daw ako? :)

Frienster: t@ngkie.com
YM: tangkierawr

You may add me to your list but be sure to introduce yourself first ok?











Tangkie
Tangkie2
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006