Wag kang makielam. Dumaldal ako nung Friday, July 28, 2006.


I can't update much as of today. As always, I'm so busy! Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy... but I don't consider these tasks burden. It makes me see how short time is and besides, I want to drown myself into work. It's like an ecstasy. Like drugs! Submerging myself into work lets me clear my mind from any other worries. Come on! Think. It helps me forget those "super-affected-ako-masaya-ka-na?" type of worries. It helps. It really helps. Specially that things have been so messed up since last year.



"Always strike for Balance"

This is what everyone (yes, dear readers, I said EVERYONE) needs. Balance. This makes things fall into place. It gives us all the "satisfaction". Even the smallest person, I believe, deserves this. Wants to needs, work to relaxation, family to friend, problems to resolutions, tears to laugher, fantasy to reality. Yes, indeed balance is a must.

Now if you think you have been neglecting your own feelings for other's sake, man, I think you have to stop this self-torture. No, I don't "think" so, I "know" so. Your feelings to other's feelings. Yup, balance my friend. It's what you need. And perhaps what I need.



"Always aim for excellence"

You know time is short and so is this "shit" we call life. So why don't we make the most out of it? You do not really have to pretend to be someone else to impress others. I tell you, this will only cause yourself too much pressure. And next thing we'll know, you've already killed yourself using a water gun, a plastic knife or drowning yourself in the toilet bowl. Try to give out your best on everything. Every move you make may not be remarkable but if you know that you gave it your best shot, I know the effort will soon be credited. Remove your masks and let your insecurities be your strength. Considering all these would motivate you to do well, at the same time, have fun. See the balance?








Tangkie Hmm, ako si Tangkie. Isang gago, siraulo, tarantado, perwisyo, epal, balasubas, barubal, salaula, ulul, may topak, laitera, isanabera, brutal, may tililing, maka-BALETE, maka-butete, maka-bampira, laitera at dakilang nilalang. Pero hulaan niyo... SWEET daw ako? :)

Frienster: t@ngkie.com
YM: tangkierawr

You may add me to your list but be sure to introduce yourself first ok?











Tangkie
Tangkie2
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006